In some people amd advances so slowly that vision loss does not occur for a long time in others the disease progresses faster and may lead to a loss of . Age related macular degeneration amd is a problem with your retina it happens when a part of the retina called the macula is damaged. Mission statement as part of the federal governments national institutes of health nih the national eye institutes mission is to conduct and support . Age related macular degeneration is the leading cause of severe vision loss in people over age 60 learn more from webmd
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.