Webmd explains the upper endoscopy how the procedure is used to diagnose digestive problems like acid reflux or identify inflammation ulcers and tumors. Explains the upper gastrointestinal gi endoscopy procedure and reasons for its use to find and treat problems in the upper gi tract. Upper gi endoscopy do not eat or drink anything for 8 10 hours before your examination to allow a valid examination of the upper gi tract and to lower the risk of . The division of the gi tract into upper and lower is a matter of some confusion and debate egd also called upper gi endoscopy . Understanding upper endoscopy medical staff refer to upper endoscopy as upper gi endoscopy to treat conditions of the upper gastrointestinal tract
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.