The bride of christ or the bride the lambs wife is a term used in reference to a group of related verses in the bible in the gospels revelation the epistles and . Question what does it mean that the church is the bride of christ answer the imagery and symbolism of marriage is applied to christ and the body of . A lately theres been a reemergence of a grace plus works theology that tries to separate good believers from bad ones saying only the good ones will . The father desires that all people ultimately become his children and parent child and sibling relationships on the human level were intended to portray this greater . The scripture does not support the argument that the church is the bride of christ what the scripture says and why its important
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.